Tamron Hall nipples show through sheer dress on live broadcast

By  |  6 Comments

I almost fell out of my chair while watching the wrap up of the Inauguration celebrations on David Shuster’s show on MSNBC. David was apparently shell shocked while Tamron flashed on the screen and began rambling on and on as if she may have had 1 too many Long Island Ice-Teas. I first noticed how stunningly beautiful this woman was, and how great she rocks that short hair cut of hers..then I noticed something that at first I think is a shadow or something harmless on her dress, and I realized it was her NIPPLES. Yes, from almost every angle you can see her nipples right through the brown sheer gown she was wearing. This is a common mistake that women make when wearing something that is semi-sheer. They forget that under certain bright lights you can see EVERYTHING! David Shuster and his two guest, one who was a reverend seem stunned at first, then chuckled throughout the entire LIVE segment unbeknown to poor Tamron, who seemed happy, talkative and full of energy and didn’t realize that the guys where not laughing with her but at her, while also getting some cheap sexiest thrills at Tamron’s expense.

At one point I felt relieved when I noticed someone thew up some block of text over the nipple slip  and I assumed it was to prevent the further humiliation of this unknowing woman, but shortly after they took it down and continued to show her nipples with every twist and turn of her body. I can’t imagine if the camera man was to tired to notice and shoot a little higher above the nipple line, or totaly being a dick and getting his rocks off . I was pretty shocked that they didn’t cut away , but since it was 1:30 am maybe the didn’t think it would matter. At the end of the day, Tamron Hall should have chose something as beautiful as what she wore but not semi-sheer with no bra like she did tonight. She even joked at the end of her segment that this was going to be a youtube moment, boy is she right.

6 Comments

1. Andrea Gardner

January 22, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I totally agree. Tamron Hall seems to make a mockery out of the fact that she is a woman and that her sexuality should warrant her a pass. However, I have been listening to her for months, and her disrespect that conveys through for the President, President Barack Obama, is obvious. She should show our Commander-in-Chief the respect of referring to him by PRESIDENT OBAMA, and not merely Obama; she is not an associate nor friend of his while doing the business of reporting, so should ALWAYS make this salutorium of his title. And in reference to her sleezy dress, she should refrain from attire that is going to distract from the seriousness of what today’s politics and be conscientious of her attire at all times for this is not the first time of a waredrobe mishap on her part. Get a waredrobe assistant or just get off the air.

2. Jack

February 26, 2009 at 11:41 am

Did you ever find this video?

3. BootyWide

August 3, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Tamron Hall is setting back the clock for Black Women in the television news industry. She is an example of a person who has become well ingratiated with her White superiors and collegues, flaunting excessive sexuality above substance. She doesn’t seem to have respect for those who have paved the way nor for those who are to follow in her footsteps.

Just last week during the Gates/Crowley/Obama fiasco, Tamron decided that she would lend an example of racial profiling that took place within her work environment. Incident detailed Donny Deutsch calling out to another black woman with a more than ample backside, assuming she was Tamron. Was this really newsworthy at all, much less for national coverage?

At that end of this trashy rant, Donnie Deutsch reached over and shoved her like as if she were a Wench, right there on the air. She sat there looking like a baffled idiot. I am so glad that Soledad and Lori Stokes escaped from there.

And Tamron, check yourself, get it right, its President Obama to you, you MSNBC Wench.

4. timothy

February 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Tamron is beautiful and makes that garbage, called the news, worth watching. Sounds like we have a lot of jealous people on here. Quit hating!!!

5. Frederic E. Jr. Loans

April 13, 2010 at 12:39 am

On the door of a toilet….Some people come here to sit and wonder, I come here to shit like thunder!

6. Kattie Metter

April 20, 2010 at 2:12 am

Hi, been reading your blogging site for some time. I operate a related blog although I keep getting a lot of spam comments, how can you keep your blog site so unpolluted?